A top cosmetics company in Los Angeles, CA is seeking a NetSuite Administrator who will act as the main point person for the company. This is a long term, temporary position that is 12+ months duration. This role does have the candidate go to the warehouse from time to time located in Los Angeles, CA. We are seeking to hire as soon as possible.
The NetSuite Administrator will be responsible for managing the delivery of NetSuite initiatives and business processes. Reporting to the VP of Technology, the NetSuite Administrator will interact with individuals from all levels of the company including executive management. The role will be key in resource in implementing, training, supporting, documenting, managing, and providing technical and functional assistance with NetSuite.
The NetSuite Administrator will be directly responsible for new NetSuite functionality to ensure successful implementation of business initiatives. Additional responsibilities will include day to day NetSuite administration, process automation, documentation, training, and interfacing with external NetSuite consultants.
The NetSuite Administrator is responsible for writing backend scripts for our NetSuite implementation and has the technical expertise to help drive our business forward with cloud technology. Ability to create workflows, dashboards, saved searches, & manipulate data within NetSuite as needed.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
· Support existing users, customizations, and integrations in the NetSuite environment.
· Troubleshoot application issues
· Exhibit good customer services attitudes and skills
· Understands business dynamics and needs at all levels (demand planning, warehouse, distribution, retail/sales, and finance)
· Manage user account permissions
· Create and maintain backend scripts to streamline business process
· Create integrations between NetSuite and other third party applications (EDI experience desired)
· Provide executive summaries for changes and upgrades within NetSuite and third party applications, including analysis of impact on current business processes
· Previous 4 + years NetSuite Administrator a MUST
· Hands on NetSuite experience implementation ideal
· NetSuite Customization, Configuration, and Post Go Live support
· Inventory/Warehousing experience a MUST
· Deep understanding of NetSuite Roles and Permissions
· Capable of creating custom forms, fields, saved searches, workflows, etc.
· Understanding of processes such as Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Call to Resolution, etc.
· Able to work with 3rd parties to develop scripts (If/when applicable)
· Strong analytical, problem solving, and planning ability
· Basic understanding of IT infrastructure technologies
· Functional, technical and implementation, skills
· Understanding of warehouse logistics or supply chain management processes
· Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
· Proven ability supporting and prioritizing needs from cross-functional teams
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to quickly move between tasks/projects
· Knowledge of SuiteScript 1.0/2.0 and Workflows preferred
· Perform ad hoc or organized NetSuite training as required
· Manage Sandbox refreshes from production into our Saas environment
· Manage 3rd party integrations
· Support system and data maintenance projects to evolve the system and extend capabilities
· Implement dormant NetSuite modules
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences preferred
· Ability to learn new technologies quickly
· Ability to work in a fast paced multiple project environments
· Experience working with web services (REST)
· Familiarity SQL
· Intermediate to advanced Excel skills required, especially VBA
Please send resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org