Responsibilities and duties:
• Work closely with Business Analysts to translate business requirements into
well‐architected solutions that best leverage the NetSuite product.
• Develop, test, document and maintain out of the box and / or custom solutions,
integrations, and data migration elements of a NetSuite implementation.
• Participate in technical design sessions; develop technical solution documentation
aligned with the business objectives.
• Execute test plans to ensure quality delivery.
• Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure
appropriate design patterns are followed.
• Provide estimates and work breakdown structures for assigned tasks.
• Absorb technical capabilities from NetSuite during new product releases and
• Create innovative ways to integrate with other business systems.
• 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in a Business Systems role,
providing hands-on recommendations for process and systems improvement, while undertaking various
• Proven ability to develop and optimize integrated business processes across
• 3+ years’ experience being a key stakeholder in a NetSuite (or ERP tool)
• 2+ years of developing, configuring, and supporting the NetSuite product.
• Extensive development experience using SuiteScript, building Suitelets, RESTlets,
User Events, scheduled scrips, building reports and APIs to respond to technical and non-technical
• Ability to perform automated testing and write unit tests.
• Experience with full lifecycle development.
• Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies and tools such as Scrum, Jira,
Rally or Agile Accelerator.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Active NetSuite certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire.
• Requirements, design, testing, documentation, implementation, and support.
• Advocate of best practices, design principles and development methodologies.
• A highly-accomplished communicator, both in senior management settings as well on
a one to one basis.
• Ability to articulate process changes and improvements up and down the
• At ease in leveraging virtual resources and teaming to drive projects to on time