What you will do every day: Role and Responsibilities
- Works closely with internal end users (sales, marketing, scheduling, accounting and engineering), gathering and documenting software requirements for NetSuite.
- Provides business process automation and software integration for NetSuite and must be able to implement requests and respond to support and data issues.
- Builds reports and dashboards as requested for users in each internal department.
- Understands the flow of customer data from lead to payments and how changes affect departments down the line.
- Create and maintain training materials and user documentation to support business and technology needs.
- Deliver training as needed to various departments or individuals based on demand.
- Serve as the primary subject matter expert for NetSuite.
- Perform other duties related to NetSuite as required.
What you need to bring to the table: Preferred Skills | Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of integrity in dealing with confidential and sensitive information required.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to overall business objectives through delivering requirements.
- Understands software development lifecycle.
- Constantly thinks of and implements ways to innovate department and user processes.
- Database and SQL Experience (Any of MYSQL, MS SQL, ORACLE, etc.)
- Previous experience customizing and configuring Web-based applications.
(Nice to Have)
- NetSuite Certifications
- Help desk experience
How you will be measured: (OKR)
- Increased accuracy in development task estimates and actual time taken.
- Fewer bugs taken to production.
- Resolving tickets, tasks and bugs in a timely manner.
Job Type: Full-time