This is a newly created role and is a great opportunity for a skilled NetSuite Administrator to come on board and grow the NetSuite team. The NetSuite Administrator will be responsible for setting up and supporting the newly launched NetSuite ERP and CRM systems. We are looking for a business process savvy candidate with the skills to contribute continuous improvement design, configuration, custom scripting, as well as the skills to manage the production environment.
What does a NetSuite Administrator do?
The NetSuite Administrator supports our implementation of NetSuite ERP and CRM and the future growth and expansion of our organization. This is a hands-on technical position that requires a strong knowledge of NetSuite as well as a willingness and ability to learn new technologies. As a NetSuite Administrator, you will be responsible for working with our implementation partners to support our initial implementation, perform ongoing maintenance of the company’s NetSuite system as well as lead future improvements and integration projects. This role reports directly to the company’s CTO.
- Work with Customers to understand their processes and support their optimized use of NetSuite
- Direct post go-live optimizations and follow-on development efforts
- Primary point of contact for application support managing any escalations to NetSuite support
- Manage user access and maintain proper system access/roles/rights
- Support user requests for new searches, reports, KPI’s and dashboards
- Plan, review, and manage change configurations, customization, and 3rd party integration requests
- Fully document existing and new customizations and workflows
- Develop, test, and deploy application extensions using system API and 3rd party tools
- Manage NetSuite integration with internal and external systems
- Ability to create scripts and workflows to meet business requirements
- Develop, test and deploy NetSuite customizations and new functionality based on changing business needs
- Manage business process testing for ongoing NetSuite upgrades
- User Training (Process/Systems)
- Monitoring the health of NetSuite processes
- All other duties as assigned
- Experience supporting financial functions within NetSuite.
- Experience integrating multiple software platforms (Celigo, Concur, Avalara, Salesforce, Payroll, etc) with NetSuite.
- Strong working knowledge of NetSuite CRM, ERP, records updating, dashboard management, saved searches, reporting and workflows.
- A self-starter with demonstrated ability to troubleshoot issues and identify and implement resolutions.
- A strategic thinker who can drive change within the team using KPI’s and metrics oriented methods.
- History in supporting internal bespoke or purchased application software.
- Strong communication skills.
- Detailed and focused, whilst remaining calm under pressure
- Ability to understand the user’s journey and provide solutions and recommendations to build on continuous improvement.
- NetSuite SuiteFoundation Certification
- Netsuite Administrator Certification
Job Type: Full-time
- NetSuite: 1 year (Preferred)
- Newport Beach, CA (Preferred)
- NetSuite Administrator Certification (Preferred)
- NetSuite SuiteFoundation Certification (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)