We are looking for a detail oriented, solutions – focused NetSuite Developer. Using the NetSuite platform, you will play a critical role in automating, designing, enhancing and maintaining effective and scalable solutions. With the help of your excellent communication skills, you will work collaboratively to deliver solutions to a wide variety of customers. The NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer will be responsible for designing and implementing NetSuite customizations to add and improve upon functionality for customers’ projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate business requirements and implement solutions in NetSuite
- Leverage and customize out-of-the-box NetSuite solutions
- Support existing custom scripts
- Work with different areas of the organization to develop effective solutions that result in efficiency gains
- Debug and troubleshoot production issues
- Manage Release Preview business process testing for ongoing NetSuite upgrades
- Create comprehensive technical requirements documentation and provide training to stakeholders
- Fully document existing and new customizations and workflows
- Manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports and dashboards.
- Develop, launch and manage in-depth KPI’s, dashboards and reports for all team functions at both management and individual level.
- Maintain proper system access for all users and roles.
- Coordinate with NetSuite support on issues that cannot be resolved internally.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders regarding project status and delivery timeframes
- Undertake analysis of user and business requirements, with particular regard to their impact on existing systems and environments, and produce an appropriate business and/or system design
- Previous experience in a NetSuite Developer
- 3-5 years of experience developing and managing NetSuite applications (SuiteScript, is a must)
- Experience with other SaaS ecommerce platforms
- Familiarity with business and ecommerce processes
- Working knowledge of NetSuite scripting, workflows, csv imports, user provisioning, defining roles, and other NetSuite administrative functions
- Experience creating scripts containing business logic to support functional requirements
- Can design, build and maintain custom searches, reports and objects within NetSuite
- Experience developing and deploying stand-alone custom apps outside of core systems
- Experience with business requirements, technical analysis and design, coding, testing, and implementation of customizations within software environment
- Experience with developing reports, workflows and metrics within software environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent experience
- Self-starter, possess high aptitude to accept complex assignments, analyze problems, provide effective solutions and lead project implementation
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $85,000.00 to $145,000.00 /year
- NetSuite SuiteCloud: 2 years (Required)
- NetSuite CRM/ERP: 3 years (Preferred)
- Newport Beach, CA (Preferred)
- NetSuite Certified SuiteCloud Developer (Preferred)