The Sr Business Systems Manager is responsible for driving improvements to the existing financial systems (NetSuite, Expensify, Internal Platforms) and reviewing potential use of other financial systems as you see fit. Experience working with executive leadership to support company goals through an optimal setup of financial systems.
Who will love this job:
- A candidate looking to grow alongside an organization
- Someone who enjoys working cross-functionally to deliver solutions
- A creative problem solver who doesn’t mind being hands-on
What you’ll do:
- Lead the NetSuite re-configuration including multiple integrations (e.g. Adaptive Insights, internal platform, etc).
- Help restructure the chart of accounts to mirror the clients evolving company structure and international expansions
- Ensure that the local and regional finance teams are set up appropriately from a financial systems standpoint (travel not required)
- As the in-house expert, resolve issues timely and efficiently
- Drive the development, configuration and monitoring of system related internal controls and policies
- Work cross-functionally – accounting, finance, operations, IT, eng, etc.
What you should have:
- Experience developing custom features and solutions for ERP systems in similar roles, especially using Order Management, Core Financials, and Multi-book accounting
- Order Management and Pricing/Billing experience
- Strong understanding of Suiteflow, Suitetalk, and best practices
- Working with a multi-entity global NetSuite instance is desired
- Must be able to interface with executives to drive support for key initiatives
- Experience working in a fast growth environment and plan for future states
- 4+ years of NetSuite experience required (SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, SuiteBundler, etc.)
- NetSuite certifications will be looked upon favorably.
- Experience automating processes in a high-volume industry