Who We Are:
Velocity Global is ranked #4 as Inc. 5000’s most inspiring companies of 2018. We are a self-funded, international company that values diversity. We also value the loyalty of our employees and reward anniversaries with a trip to anywhere in the world.
There are certain qualities and passions you must have to fit into our “Team of 10’s:”
· We move with VELOCITY and you have to relish in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
· We believe in being of service, which means you have to check your ego at the door
· We believe in taking our work seriously but not being serious at work
· We find passion in all things international business – it has to be in your bones
If you find the above personal attributes apply to you, continue reading.
What You Will Do:
Develop, test, and deploy customizations, new subsidiaries, and new functionality based on evolving business needs.
· Support existing custom scripts.
· Debug and troubleshoot productions issues.
· Integrate NetSuite with other 3rd party business applications.
Who You Are:
· Bachelor’s degree in related field (Accounting Information Systems, Finance, Accounting, etc.)
· Minimum 2 years’ of previous experience with ERP financials
· Experience with SuiteScript, preferably SuiteScript 2.0 (Suitelets, Portlets, SuiteBuilder, etc.)
· Experience with NetSuite Workflows
· Experience with / desire to learn NetSuite OneWorld
· Experience mapping and creating new processes
· Strong diagnostic and problem-solving abilities
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
· SuiteFoundation certifications are preferred
· A background in financials is preferred